Who do I speak to about tree removal?

You can find information about tree removal by visiting the Tahoe Regional Planning Agency's (TRPA) website or by calling (775) 588 - 4547.

Show All Answers

1. How do I schedule an inspection?
2. When is my inspection?
3. Do you have the original plans for my house? If not, what should I do?
4. Can I submit my Building Permit application online?
5. What is the status of my Building Permit or Plan Submittal?
6. How long does a Plan Review of a project take to be completed?
7. Can I add a shed without a Building Permit?
8. Do I need a permit to build a deck if I am replacing “like for like”?
9. Do I need a permit for a window change-out?
10. Do I need a permit for a new driveway or to work on an existing driveway?
11. Do I need a permit to build a fence?
12. Do I need a permit for a canopy or carport?
13. How do I get permit information on a house I want to purchase?
14. How do I find out the coverage for my property?
15. How can I find out what the square footage of my home is?
16. Who should I speak to about defensible space or to schedule a defensible space inspection?
17. Who can I speak to about allocations/development rights?
18. How much are fees?
19. Where can I find more information about Building Codes?
20. How do I file a housing complaint?
21. How do I file a noise complaint?
22. Who do I speak to about tree removal?
23. Who should I talk to about drainage issues?
24. Who can I talk to if I have questions about Business Licenses?
25. How do I apply for a marriage license?
26. I have an ADA question, who do I speak to?