Airport Land Use Commission
Duties & Qualifications
Commission Members must reside and be domiciled within the Tahoe Basin portion of El Dorado County.
The City's Planning Commission, when augmented with the Airport Land Use Commission, shall exercise the following responsibilities set forth in the Airport Comprehensive land use Plan (CLUP) under the authority of the California Public Utilities Code, Chapter 4, Article 3.5, as follows:
1. The adoption of the basic Airport Land Use Commission Policy Plan, as adopted by the ALUC.
2. The Adoption of land use plans for individual airports, as adopted by the South Lake Tahoe ALUC for Lake Tahoe Airport
3. The incorporation of the land use compatibility guidelines contained in the CLUP into the general plan and land use regulations by cities and counties with jurisdiction over any geographic area subject to the CLUP.
4. ALUC review and determination of compatibility of individual development proposals, general plan amendments, and other land use plans and regulations around airports.
- Meet on an as needed basis
- City Council Chambers
1901 Lisa Maloff Way
South Lake Tahoe, CA
Agendas are available prior to the meetings.
ALUC Meeting of April 11, 2019
ALUC Meeting of June 21, 2018
Members Term Expires
- Kili Rahbeck, Chair 2/2023
- Doug Williams, Vice Chair 2/2023
- Natalia Wieczorek 2/2023
- Stacey Ballard 2/2023
- Nicholas Speal 2/2023
- Gavin Feiger 2/2024
- Keith Roberts 2/2024