Campground by the Lake
Change of Operations as of Friday, September 17, 2021:
- The Campground By The Lake will open to paying customers with an existing reservation.
- All First Responders and Essential Workers may continue to utilize the campground while working on the Caldor Fire.
- All Evacuees who are identified as residents of locations still under evacuation orders may continue to utilize the campground. Please provide proof of residency if you are an evacuee.
- If you are a qualified First Responder, Essential Worker, or Evacuee, you may be asked to move your campsite if your site is already reserved by a paying customer. Our camp staff will notify you and identify a new campsite.
- If you are NOT a First Responder, Essential Worker, or Evacuee, you may reserve a site and pay the regular campsite fee.
For more information email: email@example.com.
Campground Reservations 2021 - Open
We are currently allowing self-contained RVs only. This means having the ability to use your own bathroom, electricity, and water inside your RV or motorhome. Public Restrooms are available from 8:00am - 8:00pm. Public showers are not open at this time. Tent Camping is not available at this time.
The shower facilities will re-open once the City is able to hire sufficient staff to perform daily maintenance and cleaning of the facilities. Thank you for your patience while we actively recruit staff to complete this important task. Please inquire regarding special accommodations until which time we can fully open the restroom and shower facilities.
If you are not able to self-contain please contact Campground by the Lake for a full refund.
For Reservations Visit Reserve America to reserve sites.
To contact Campground by the Lake send an e-mail
Campground Reservations 2022 and Beyond - CLOSED
Campground by the Lake is not currently accepting reservations for the 2022 season due to the construction of a new recreation and aquatics complex on the north side of the campground. The construction project will impact a portion of the campground (A, B, & C loops). We may open reservations on January 1, 2022, for a limited number of campsites in the D, E, and F loop once we determine those loops will be unimpacted by the construction project. Thank you for your understanding.