Bijou Community Park
Bijou Community Park is South Lake Tahoe’s only true community park. Constructed in 1992, the park offers diverse recreation opportunities to both residents and visitors alike.
- Basketball court
- Bike Park
- Fenced dog park, open to the public
- Historic railroad exhibit
- One of the top disc golf courses in the country
- Open meadow, great for walking or just relaxing
- Restroom / concession facility
- Skateboard park
- Two covered gazebos with barbecue pits
- Volleyball courts
Bijou Park Gazebo Rental Fees and Information
If you'd like to reserve the Bijou Park, review the Bijou Park Reservation Calendar
and see if the dates you would like are open. When you have a date in mind, please call 530-542-6091 to make your reservation.