Weddings & Private Group Events
Reserve your special event at City Parks and Facilities
Regan Beach West
|Regan Beach, located on Lakeview Ave., is the City of South Lake Tahoe’s oldest beach facility. A little more secluded than its counterpart nearby, El Dorado Beach, Regan offers a more tranquil setting with spectacular views of the lake. Regan is the place to go to have a quiet picnic, launch your kayak, or just relax and take in the views. Amenities include:
- Large grass area
- Large parking lot
- Observation deck
- Restaurant (Memorial Day thru Labor Day)
- Restroom/concession facility
- Sand volleyball court
Regan Beach West is located on the corner of Lakeview Avenue and Fresno Avenue in South Lake Tahoe, California. This beautiful setting, the grassy knoll, overlooking Lake Tahoe is available for rent and is ideal for weddings. The beach is a public location.
Regan Beach West Rental Information
Regan Beach Reservation Calendar
Bijou Community Park is South Lake Tahoe's only true community park. Constructed in 1992, the park offers diverse recreation opportunities to both residents and visitors alike. Located at 1201 Al Tahoe Blvd.
- One of the top disc golf courses in the country (no fee to play)
- Two covered gazebos with BBQ pits. Both are available for rent.
- Skateboard park
- Volleyball courts(sand,2)
- Fitness course
- Basketball court
- Restroom, concession facility
- Historic railroad exhibit
- Horseshoe pits (2)
- Dog Park:one for large and one for small dogs.
Bijou Park Gazebo Rental Information
Bijou Park Reservation Calendar
For questions or more information please contact