- Meet on an as needed basis
- City Council Chambers
1901 Airport Rd.
South Lake Tahoe, CA
Agendas are available prior to the meetings.
Most Recent Agenda
| View All
ALUC Meeting Agenda for 12/14/2017
a. Airport Land Use Compatibility Plan and update process
Most Recent Minutes | View All
- Judy Brown
- Jesse Dwyer
- Scott Michal
- Jamie Orr
- Jenna Palacio
- Craig Woodward
Duties & Qualifications
The City's Planning Commission, when augmented with the Airport Land Use Commission, shall exercise the following responsibilities set forth in the Airport Comprehensive land use Plan (CLUP) under the authority of the California Public Utilities Code, Chapter 4, Article 3.5, as follows:
1. The adoption of the basic Airport Land Use Commission Policy Plan, as adopted by the ALUC.
2. The Adoption of land use plans for individual airports, as adopted by the South Lake Tahoe ALUC for Lake Tahoe Airport
3. The incorporation of the land use compatibility guidelines contained in the CLUP into the general plan and land use regulations by cities and counties with jurisdiction over any geographic area subject to the CLUP.
4. ALUC review and determination of compatibility of individual development proposals, general plan amendments, and other land use plans and regulations around airports.