Welcome to the South Lake Tahoe Police Department Citizen's Online Reporting System. If this is an Emergency please call 911. This system allows you to submit a report immediately and print a copy of the police report for free. Please confirm the following to find out if online citizen police report filing is right for you:
• This is not an Emergency?
• This incident occurred within the South Lake Tahoe City limits?
• There are No Known suspects?
• This did not occur on a State Highway?
If you answered yes to any of the above questions, you can file your report online. Please make sure to turn off your pop-up blocking software before filing the report. If you answered no to any of the questions please look at our Online Citizen Police Report Frequently Asked Questions
Upon completion of this report process you will:
• See the words: "Your online police report has been submitted" showing that your police report is complete.
• Be given a tracking number.
• Be able to print a copy of the police report to keep for your records.
• All cases filed using the Citizen's Online Police Reporting System will be reviewed.
• Upon review, if further investigation of your case is needed, you may be contacted.
• Filing a false police report is a crime.
Using the South Lake Tahoe Police Department Online Citizen's Reporting System you can report the following incidents (please choose one):
Harassing Phone Call
Hit and Run
Non-Injury Traffic Collision
Minor Injury Traffic Collision
Previously Reported Crime
Powered by Coplogic's Online Citizen Police Reporting