Tent Cabin Information
|Tent cabins are available May 30 through Labor Day. The cabins are not available before Memorial Day weekend.
Cabin reservations are available on-line.
- Spring / Fall rate, May 30 through June 14 - $49 per night
- Summer rate, June 15 through Labor Day - $51 per night
Tent Cabin Amenities
The tent cabins consist of a large canvas tent on a platform. Tents contain interior furniture and a front deck. Each site also includes a BBQ pit, fire pit, and picnic table. Additionally, there is a large communal area. Please bring your own linens, sleeping bags, and pillows.
Our tent cabins are sleeping cabins only. They do not have restroom facilities, kitchen facilities, or electricity.
Cabin One - Quaking Aspen
Cabin one includes a double bed, two twin-sized beds, and a storage chest. Cabin one is handicap accessible.
Cabin Two - Hawks Nest
Cabin two includes a double bed, two twin beds, and a storage chest.
Cabin Three - Gentle Jeffrey
Cabin three includes a fouton couch, two twin beds, and a storage chest.
Cabin Four - Whispering Pine
Cabin four includes a fouton couch, two twin beds, and a storage chest.
Cabin Five - Sweet Sugar Pine
Cabin five includes a double bed, two twin beds, and a storage chest.
Cabin Six- Eagles Heaven
$80 per night will include up to a maximum
of 6 people and 2 vehicles. Lights and small heater included. Outside is a fire ring, barbecue, and picnic table.
Beds include: 1 bunk (top is a single bed, lower is a double bed), 1 double bed, 1 single bed.
- All furniture must remain inside the tent.
- No pets, smoking, RV parking, generators, additional tents, indoor cooking, or open flames are allowed in or around the tents.
- Maximum 4 people and 1 vehicle allowed per tent cabin, except Eagles Heaven Cabin.
- No restroom facilities
- Must provide own bedding.