Campground by the Lake COVID-19 Protocol
Prepare for your stay at Campground by the Lake by knowing what to expect this summer.
In preparation for your upcoming arrival to Lake Tahoe, please be advised of the following important health information. In accordance with California Public Health COVID-19 Industry Guidance, Campground by the Lake is implementing the following protocols to reduce the spread of COVID-19:
- If you or anyone in your party is experiencing symptoms of COVID-19, you will not be permitted to camp and will receive a full refund. Symptoms may include fever of 100.4 or higher, persistent cough, runny nose, sore throat, muscle aches, shortness of breath.
- All Campers must be self-contained. This means having the ability to use your own bathroom, electricity, and water inside your RV or motorhome.
- No public showers or restrooms will be open at this time.
- All persons must wear a mask or face covering in all public settings. This is more important than ever with new, more easily transmitted variants of COVID-19 on the rise.
- It is encouraged that all sites be occupied by persons of the same household.
- All campers are encouraged to practice social distancing. Keep at least 6 feet away from others at the campground, on trails, and in other public areas.
- Visitors will be permitted but may not exceed the site capacity of eight people and follow COVID-19 protocol.
- Each adult camper must sign a waiver to camp during the COVID-19 pandemic.
If you are not able to self-contain, you will receive a full refund. We will not be transferring reservations to the 2022 season. For assistance email Campground by the Lake.
With your cooperation to help stop the spread of COVID-19, we will be able to continue to offer camping. For more tips on prevention, visit https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/daily-life-coping/visitors.html
We look forward to your visit,
Campground By The Lake