The City Council is soliciting applications for Planning Commission members, commencing on October 1. During the solicitation/ recruitment period, completed applications must be returned to the City Clerk by the deadline set forth in the Notice of Solicitation period.
- 3:00 pm
- Second Thursday of the month, unless otherwise noted
- City Council Chambers
1901 Airport Rd.
South Lake Tahoe, CA
Agendas are available prior to the meetings.
Planning Commission Agenda for October 11, 2018
Approval of the Minutes:September 20, 2018
a. Consideration of an Appeal of VHR Permit #005685 Expiration, 4085 Greenwood Road, South Lake Tahoe, California
b. Consideration of an Appeal of VHR Permit #008064 Expiration, 839 Sonoma Avenue, South Lake Tahoe, California
c. City Planning Commission Semi-Annual Report
d. File #18-074, Major Design Review Permit and Special Use Permit, The Chateaus at South Lake Tahoe, 4125 and 4139 Lake Tahoe Boulevard
- Judy Brown, Chair
- Craig Woodward, Vice-Chair
- Diana Madson, Commissioner
- Kili Ongoy, Commissione
- Jenna Palacio, Commissioner
Email Amanda Nolan Commission Liaison
Duties & Qualifications
- Assist in the preparation and update of and make recommendations to the City Council concerning the general plan for the physical development of the city
- Perform those duties set forth in Article 7 of the California Government Code under such conditions as the City Council may from time to time establish